Children and Family Services Centre (Kowloon City)
Parent-child Quality Play Corner
About the Service
Provide a “child-centred” reading and playing platform for parents and children to enjoy quality time together, and thereby improve their relationship.
- Centre members
- Children aged 12 or below and their parents
- Attended our “Welcome Workshop” and registered a user card
- Playing and borrowing of toys and broad games
- Reading and borrowing of picture books
- Getting support and advices on parent-child play from registered social worker if needed
Registered members should make appointment in person or by phone at least 2 days in advance. Each family can book 1 session each time.
The opening hours below are subject to changes and are for reference only. Please contact our centre for latest updates.
Friday (odd weeks)
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday (even weeks)
7:15pm - 8:15pm
2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Attend one session of “Welcome Workshop”
- Please refer to the quarterly Program Express for details
- Make appointment in person or by phone (Tel: 2760 8111)