Children and Family Services Centre (Sham Mong Districts)
The Centre provides comprehensive child-focused support and parent education to families with children aged 12 or below. The Centre aims to promote understanding of healthy development of children and families to strengthen family functions, form partnership with parents to nurture children together, and provide early identification, intervention or referral services to families at risk.
Scope of Service
Nurturing Children’s Potential
Care and Tutorial Service
Application for Membership
Children under 12 years old and his/her immediate family members (parents or guardians) who are Hong Kong residents are welcome to join as our household members.
Application or Renewal of Membership
- Complete the Membership Application Form
- Provide the copies of all family members’ proof of identity
- Provide the copies of new family member’s birth certificate (if applicable)
- Pay the membership fee
Household Membership Fee
- 1 April to 31 March of next year
Full-year membership fee: $50
- 1 September to 31 March of next year
Half-year membership fee: $30
- Annual membership runs from 1 April to 31 March next year. Members who would like to continue enjoying the benefits in the next year may apply for renewal of membership in person or by post starting from 1 March.
- Applicants who are currently using other services under HKSPC (such as nursery school and day crèche) can enjoy free membership upon providing valid proofs (such as school handbook).
- If you want to apply by post, please send the documents and membership fee to “Children and Family Services Centre (Sham Mong Districts), 5/F, 387 Portland Street, Mong Kok”, in an envelope marked “application for membership”. Please do not send money by post. The fee should be paid by a crossed cheque made payable to “HKSPC”.
- When renewing membership, please present all family members’ membership cards.
- The charge for replacement for loss is $20 per card.
Low income and CSSA families can apply for this scheme for waiving membership fees and enjoy concessionary fees for joining the Centre’s programmes.
Please present valid SWD proofs
Low income families
Please present one of the following proofs:
- each family member’s income proof for the past 6 months; or
- proof of primary or secondary students’ full grant of School Textbook Assistance; or
- proof of Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme (full or 3/4 remission); or
- proof of Working Family Allowance Scheme (full-rate allowance for families with 2 members, or full-rate / 2/3-rate / half-rate allowance for families with 3 or more members) within the past 3 months
Withdrawal from Membership
- Members may apply at our reception anytime for withdrawal from membership. The membership fee will not be refunded.
- Members who have not renewed their membership upon expiry will be deemed as withdrawal from our service.