While children aged 12 months or above can submit applications, they must be of school-age upon admission to school.
For admission information and interview arrangement in English, please contact our school directly.
- The amount of school fee is approved by the Government and adjusted annually every September. Please call the school for enquiries about the latest fee.
- Our Schools are eligible for the Kindergarten Education Scheme. Families that request financial assistance may apply to the Student Finance Office for fee remission under the Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme.
2-3 years old
2-3 years old
3-4 years old
4-5 years old
5-6 years old
(will be allocated to primary schools through Primary One Admission System)
Submit application form
Application form can be obtained from the school directly or downloaded from the school's website. Please submit the completed application form along with the required supporting documents to the school by post or in person.
Waiting for school approval
All applicants will be notified by school upon receipt of the application form.
- The school will arrange interviews according to the availability of school places and the order of the application form number. Applicants will receive written notifications from the school should they have interview arrangements. If no notifications are received, it implies no interviews are arranged. Parents should ensure the address provided is correct.
- Parent(s) should accompany their child for the interview according to the date and time notified by the school.
- Individual interviews will be arranged.
- Interviews are mainly conducted in Cantonese. If interpretation or translation service is needed, please contact us before the interview date.
- Children aged 2 to 6 years old
- Parents’ recognition for the school vision and teaching style
- Interview performance and a certification which proves the child is physically and mentally fit for schooling issued by a registered general practitioner
- Preference will be given to the candidates with sibling(s) currently studying in our kindergartens, depending on their interview performance and the availability of vacancies
- Preference will be given to the candidates with special requests from their families, depending on their interview performance and the availability of vacancies
*(Due to the limited vacancies, please understand that not all the candidates fulfilling the criteria for priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place)
Announcement of Admission Result
Parents will be informed of the admission result by post.
Registration and Admission Procedure
- Provide health screening documents issued by a Registered General Practitioner.
- For successful applicants, parents should complete the registration procedures at the designated date and time according to the notification of admission and registration. The registration procedures include submitting the original of children’s registration certificates issued by the Education Bureau (except for N1 Class), and settling the registration fee*, school fee and other relevant charges. The registration fee will be refunded a month after the children’s enrolment via autopay.
- Parents should present the required admission documents, and read and sign consent on all official admission documents.
* (Should parents decided to withdraw from school after registration, the registration fee will not be refunded.)
Parent should notify the school one month in advance and sign the withdrawal documents.