Stationing Social Work Service for Young Children
We facilitate parents to participate in nurturing their children and support them to excel in their roles. We also work with pre-school teachers to early identify and provide support to children and families in risk or with special needs, and make appropriate referrals with necessary. Our goal is to collaborate with families and schools to create a healthy, happy and safe environment for children.
About the Service
- Having been providing school social work service since 2007, our stationing social workers have proven track records in their profession.
- Our stationing social workers have received training in game therapy and crisis management, and are able to provide children with relevant training and referrals with reference to the child development checklist developed by HKSPC.
- We join hands with schools to conduct evaluations on service requirements and provide relevant activities and services catering for the needs of schools.
Motivate children to unleash their potential to the fullest extent and develop a positive personality.
Strengthen children’s adaptability to schooling.
Assist parents in addressing the needs of children’s development and growth at different stages, enabling them to play the role of nurturing children’s growth effectively.
Foster collaborations between parents and schools in creating a healthy, safe and joyful environment for children’s growth and development.
- Students and their parents can contact the school social workers directly for services or through referral by school personnels and other parties
- When service goals have been achieved, or when the student graduates from school
- When the student leaves the school we serve, or has been referred to other suitable service organisation by our social workers
- Application for withdrawal for other reasons