- To develop the competence of unit-in-charge and ensure the compliance of assigned service programmes to related regulations and multi funding bodies, including SWD, EDB, Lotteries’ Fund etc.
- To review and upgrade service quality of nursery schools and meeting the needs of children and parents according to Society’s strategies and plans
- To implement the service policies in nursery schools, including service marketing, general administration and liaison with government departments and funding bodies
- To lead continuous improvement and process-reengineering projects to improve service efficiency and effectiveness
- To assist the formulation of service policies, liaison and policy negotiation, and supporting agency strategies
- To keep track of service and professional development of educare services and bring in new ideas, innovation and resources for service development;
- To handle correspondence and inquiries on service quality, complaints, requests by external parties, etc.
- A recognized Degree or above in Early Childhood Education or Degree or above in Social Work
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in Early Childhood Education/ educare services
- Excellent leadership, staff management, interpersonal and team building skill
- Have strategic thinking and good planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and have customer focus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attractive Remuneration and Promotional Prospect
- Medical insurance (Out-Patient & In-Patient)
- Training Subsidy, Marriage & Newborn Gifts
- Marriage Leave, Family Leave, Bonus Leave, Study Leave, Retirement Leave
- Care for Staff Health & Wellness & Variety of Staff Activities
Please submit application with covering letter, full resume and expected salary to email@example.com. For more details about our organization, please view our website at www.hkspc.org.
(HKSPC is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our children. All applicants must be willing to undergo thorough background checks and child safeguarding screening)
(All information provided will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose)