Children’s Residential Home
Providing occasional or emergency backup care service for babies.
Babies will be taken care of by professional child care workers, join with other inmates at the Home to participate in daily routine and be served with balanced meals.
- Babies under 2 years old with suitable health condition
- At least one of the parents or guardians must be a Hong Kong resident and the baby must have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Day care: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Night care: 6:00pm – 9:00am (next day)
- 24-hour care: 9:00am – 9:00am (next day)
- In general, the service is provided for no longer than 1 week
- The parent/guardian should bring along his/her ID card, the baby’s birth certificate and other related documents, and complete the enrolment form
- The Home will contact the successful applicant to complete the accommodation procedures